Lodge Cottrell, first formed in the UK in 1913, is a major mechanical contractor with offices located at Halesowen and Derby. Lodge Cottrell UK provides a range of services to the Environmental, Power, Process & Nuclear industries. Delivering large scale multi-discipline project management and construction services with a legacy for the global provision of particulate control of air pollution systems, material handling and industrial filter solutions. Ranging from major electrostatic precipitators, fabric and bag filters, SCR and ash handling solutions to all sectors.
- Power, Industrial, Chemical, Water, Process, Environmental and other sectors
- New construction, overhauls, refurbishments, outage, repair and maintenance services
- Complete turnkey and project management
In addition to the traditional APC equipment we now able to provide:
- Installation of steam raising plant, pipework, mechanical equipment and rotating plant
- Installation of Gasification to stack Environmental plant and equipment
- Material handling plant design and installation
- Structural steel design, supply and installation
- We provide comprehensive on-site Installation and testing services for pipework, mechanical equipment and structures, we can offer full turnkey project construction and installation services
- Complete HSE Management and Controls
- Project CDM Management
- Quality controls and Life time records
- We offer repair and maintenance activities as a resident contractor or on a call off basis
Lodge Cottrell can install anything from small bore pipe work up to major plant equipment and structures; for example boilers, HRSG, gasification, balance of plant, FGD, ductwork, tanks, silos, conveyor systems, rotating plant, precipitators, platforms, walkways and most plant auxiliaries.
We adapt to an ever changing working environment to offer the best possible solutions to meet our customer’s needs for world class provision of safety, quality, technical, commercial management and project execution.
For all projects we develop detailed implementation safety, quality planning and scheduling programmes specific for the scope requirements which ensure all safety quality, coordination and technical issues are addressed. The programmes are focused on the customer key date requirements, and include fully detailed resource requirements to ensure the project execution date is met with all compliance requirements. Lodge Cottrell UK can designs, install and commissions piping systems using a progress monitoring system that can provide 100 percent traceability through manufacture and installation of a range of piping systems, plant and equipment.
Our focus is to deliver the “One Stop Shop” approach to make Lodge Cottrell a supplier of choice for repeat business. Our objective is to provide a service of excellence to all our customers to meet the ongoing challenges and where possible play an active role with our customers to find solutions that align to the project objectives.
If you have a project requirement that involves design, fabrication, construction, cutting, welding, bolting, fitting, drilling, erecting, testing commissioning, demolition or installation; Lodge Cottrell have a complete and dedicated project management and resource team to offer a solution to suit your needs.
Our scope of work has no limits.