Electrostatic Precipitators - Dry Type
Lodge Cottrell have supplied dry Electrostatic Precipitators (ESPs) for particulate (dust) removal from customers gas emissions for over 100 years. In fact the principle of such use was discovered by Sir Oliver Lodge FRS who founded our business in 1913.
With a century of expertise in the design, construction and operation of dry ESPs Lodge Cottrell are uniquely-placed to meet the demands of today’s customers. Using our experience gained from supplying many thousands of systems across the globe, maintaining these over millions of hours of operation and all the while looking to improve performance we simply offer the best solution to each and every customer.
Lodge Cottrell offers a comprehensive range of ESP solutions including:
- Mechanical or MIGI rapping
- Specially designed and selected collector plates and discharge electrodes
- Side, top, bottom or front entry
- Horizontal or vertical flow
- Traditional T/R sets, Intermittent Energisation or High Voltage & Frequency Supply (SMPS)
- Refurbishment, maintenance and upgrading of existing ESPs from any manufacturer